2018年5月24日木曜日

Lesson Report Senior-2 May 23rd

Hello class! Hope you had a good time learning English yesterday.
Please check what you learned!

Small Talk 
What do you do to stay healthy?
Ask and answer in three min. => Report a new partner. => Post the summary in three sentences.

Speech 8:15-8:20
=> Video  Aoi (Apr 4)  => Yui (Apr 11) => Ayana (Apr 14) => Kanta (Apr 21) => Chihiro (Apr 28) => Hajime (May 2) => Takuto (May 12)  =>Mao (May 16) => Mei (May 23)  => Kaho (May 26) => Yuma (May 30) -> Noi (June 2)

Bridge Work-3
C37 U2
Grammar and Communication-1 if …
Review:
1.     もし私がイタリアに住んでいたら、毎日美味しいイタリア料理を楽しむでしょう。
If I lived in Italy, I would enjoy delicious Italian food every day.
2.     もし私が毎日あと1時間多くピアノの練習をしたら、好きな曲(tune)をなんでも弾けるでしょう。
If I practiced playing the piano for one more hour every day, I could play any tunes I like.
3.     もし私の妹がCindy のように頭が良かったら、私は彼女に宿題を手伝ってくれるよう頼むでしょう。
If my sister were smart like Cindy, I would ask her to help me with my homework.

Exercise-1
#3 Demonstrate how to answer. => Work in pairs.
#4 Complete the conversation orally in class. => Practice the conversation in pairs.

Vocabulary in Use #1 賞賛や態度などに関することば(1)
(p. 196) Check pronunciation. => Have them put accent marks.
=> Give them one min. to memorize the words. => Quiz in pairs.
=> Fill in the blanks
=> Practice reading aloud the sentences

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2017-2
Lis-> Speak the Task =>Repeat by sentence=> Shadowing
- #12  Task: Report the dialogue in 2 sen. 1. Kelly’s cat … but she … 2. When she … the cat …
           my cat heard the sound of me/my opening the can
- #22    Task: Report what the meeting decided to do last week and will do this time in 2 sen.
           have any suggestions/a suggestion for …
No. 12
Kelly, I heard that your cat ran away.
Yes, but I soon found him. He was in my neighbor’s yard.
Oh, did your neighbor see him and call you?
No. I went outside with a can of cat food. When my cat heard the sound of me opening the can, he came back.
☆☆Question: How did the girl find her cat?

No. 22
OK, everybody. Let’s begin the Redford High School cooking club meeting. Last week, we decided to have a dinner for the teachers next month, on December 22nd. Today, we will choose the dishes for the menu. Does anybody have any suggestions for what to cook?
☆☆Question: What will the club members decide today about the dinner?


Cover to Cover Unit 2  Part 2: The Experts Are Wrong!
- Read with CD

- Communication task #1 and 2

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿