2017年8月22日火曜日

Lesson Report Junior-3L August 21st

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
Please check what you did during the lesson yesterday.
Let me know if you have anything unclear.
See you on Thursday!

Orientation  Check if you did
1. Install Edmodo app
2. Make their own folders for documents in Google Drive and invite the teacher.
3. Make Youtube account for the video presentation

Small Talk 
What have you done so far this summer?
Ask and answer in two min. each. 
è Write what you told to your partner in Google Document
è Copy this at the end of the lesson in Edmodo.

Show and Tell  Live Saki => Ayami => Kanata => Aika => Yuina => Risa => Yuki => Satsuki => Yuma
è *Keep the script in Google Drive


基礎英語-3 Review 
Summer exam  HW Check (12)-(23)


Bridge Work-3 Chapter 31-Unit 2 
- Review:
Work in pairs. What were you told to do to make a good presentation?
Chapter 31-Unit 2 
Grammar and Communication -1 (p. 89)
Read the sentences aloud. => Repeating
Exercise -1 (pp. 89-90)
#1 Check the example -> Do the exercise in class -> S <-> S
#2  Learn when to use they. -> Do the exercise in class

Lesson Review Dictation -> Review Japanese to English next lesson. 
1. Dad often tells me to start thinking about my future. (Say and write)
2. => Write in passive form. I am often told (by my dad) to start thinking about my future. 
3. Mom sometimes asks me to buy some milk on my way home. (Say and write)
4. => Write in passive form. I am sometimes asked (by my mom) to buy some milk on my way home.
5. Towako told us to send her messages at the end of the class. (Say and write)

6. => Write in passive form. We were told (by Towako) to send her messages at the end of the class.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿