2017年8月28日月曜日

Junior 3E-Aug.28th

1. Review Practice
1. My father doesn’t want me to follow in his steps as an engineer. 
2. Visitors are not allowed to take photos in the laboratory. 
3. Each passenger is required to have a boarding pass to get on board. 
2. 基礎英語-3
Lesson-68
- Practice=> Pair Take an umbrella with you. It’s going to rain this afternoon. => OK. I will. 
Did you bring your umbrella with you? => Yes. I’m so glad that I brought an umbrella with me.
-> It’s too bad that I didn’t bring an umbrella with me. 
Blog Test Summer HW 
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 31-Unit 2 #4
- Review: Read G&C-2 allowed/required-> Ex-2.2 
- G&C-3-> Ex-3.1 -> Read and Look up
-> Ex-3.2 => Pair
- GIU New Rules #2  Practice Reading w/TTS-> Check Voca/Exp-> Read aloud by part
- U-2 VIU-2  Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Practice with TTS
4. Fun of the Day: St. Petersburg Vacation Travel Guide | Expedia (5:45)
5. Lesson Review: Blog

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿