2017年8月24日木曜日

Junior 3E-Aug.24th

1. Review Practice
1. It’s my dream to get a music scholarship. I won’t stop until it’s done!
2. Beethoven’s music is enjoyed by millions and his name will be remembered forever. 
3. Students give their classmates chocolate on Valentine’s Day in Japan.
   => Chocolate is given to classmates on … 
   => Students are given chocolate by their classmates on …
2. 基礎英語-3   Lesson-67
- Pair: It’s not like you to … You’re always/usually (do) … -> Well, I …
- Pair: Do you if your parent wants to follow in their steps?
 -> Yes. My ~ wants me to …  / No. My ~ told me to do/be anything I like. 
 => Then what do you want to be/do in the future?
-> Sounds like a plan. Keep working at it, you’ll find …
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 31-Unit 2 #3
- Review: Ex-1.3 Beethoven
- G&C-2 allowed/required-> Ex-2.2  Speak the answers -> Write the answers
- GIU New Rules #1  Read-> Write answers-> Practice Reading 
- U-2 VIU-2  Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Read the Text
4. Lesson Review 
1. My father doesn’t want me to follow in his steps as an engineer. 
2. Visitors are not allowed to take photos in the laboratory. 
3. Each passenger is required to have a boarding pass to get on board. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿