2017年8月18日金曜日

Lesson Report Junior-3L August 17th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
Please check what you did during the lesson yesterday.
Let me know if you have anything unclear.
See you on Monday!

Orientation 
1. Install Edmodo app
2. Make their own folders for documents in Google Drive and invite the teacher.
3. Make Youtube account for the video presentation

Small Talk 
What have you done so far this summer?
Ask and answer in two min. each. 
è Write what you told to your partner in Google Document
è Copy this at the end of the lesson in Gmail

Show and Tell 
è Next time on, Youtube the video.
è *Keep the script in Google Drive


基礎英語-3 Review
Summer exam  HW Check (1)-(11)


Bridge Work-3 Chapter 31-Unit 2
- Review: Chapter 30 Unit 1 G&C-1 (p. 64)
T: What does your mom often tell you to do? -> Ask and answer in pairs.
Check the examples in page 64. -> Read #2 Fred’s parents want Fred to … in class.
#3-a. S1: I want you to … -> S2: You want me to … OK, I’ll …
è  I was told to spell full name, so I spelled my full name.
Chapter 31-Unit 2 Introduction
Grammar and Communication -1 (p. 89)
Repeat after the CD -> Read the sentences aloud
Exercise -1 (pp. 89-90)
#1 Check the example -> Do the exercise in class 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿