2019年1月21日月曜日

Senior 1-Jan.21st

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2015-2 

BW-Voca in Use Unit 33-Unit 2  VIU-1
- CD Practice Pronunciation-> Read the Sentences aloud -> TTS Blog Dictation

BW-Review Unit 33  Unit 2
- G&C-1=> Pair
What school do you go to?   -> How long have you been studying at your school? => I started … So, I’ve been …
Where do you study English? -> How long have been studying there? => I started …  So, I’ve been …
How long have you been in this classroom? => I got here at … So, I’ve been here …

BW-Practice Unit 33  Unit 2
When you got up this morning, had anyone already gone to work or school?
Before you sent your first message of the day, how many messages had you received?
Before you had lunch today, how many messages had you sent?

Cover to Cover Unit 12 Space  Part 2: A Ticket to Outer Space  #2
- Read w/CD-> Read aloud 4
- Task-1-宇宙旅行をする場合の課題を日本語100字以内でまとめなさい

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿