2018年12月3日月曜日

Senior 1-Dec.3rd

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2016-1 
BW-Voca in Use Unit 32-Unit 1  VIU-2
- CD Practice Pronunciation-> Read the Sentences aloud. => STT
BW-Review Unit 32  Unit 1
- Review G&C-3..1,2=> Blog Write in English
BW-Practice Unit 32  Unit 1
- G&C-3.3, 4-> Ex-3.3 => Speak a sentence=> Blog Write G&C 3.3  2, 3. I started -ing sth and continued -ing it until … 5. I prefier -ing to -ing. G&C 3.4  1. You must ~ -ing sth. 2. ~ to do sth. I don’t ~ -ing. 3. I ~ to do sth. I ~ -ing sth. 4. I ~ to do sth but couldn’t. Why don’t you ~ -ing?
Blog Write in English.
1. We stopped at a convenience store to buy drinks.
2. You should stop complaining all the time.
3. Remember to charge the battery.
4. I remember seeing him once.
5. I forgot to bring my smartphone.
6. I forgot telling him to come early.
7. I tried to open the door but couldn’t.
8. Why don’t you try exercising daily?
- GIU: The Outbreak of an Influenza Epidemic #1
 Listen TTS, [Influ-, Epi-, Pand-]-> Read aloud-> Read aloud: Influenza is a ~ avoid infection #1 => STT
Cover to Cover Unit 11  Part 1: A Lesson Learned   #2
->Read w/CD=> Pair Check the Answers -> Read aloud: Pr. 4-7
=> WS Task-1 (1) Par 5  Helping at meals , they rarely complained.
=> Task-2

Interest  The Trolley Problem If you were the driver, who would you try to save? Why

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿