2018年12月18日火曜日

Senior 1-Dec.17th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2016-1  Lis=> Speak,  Repeat by sentence=> Shadowing=> Speak
- #19  Report what the boy says in 2 sen. 1. The boy tells ~ that he 2. He says he will ~ and will be home                good luck with sth.
- #29  Report what the Capuchin is like in 2 sen. 1. The Capuchin is one of … 2. Capuchins use rocks to …, which other animals can’t do.    Capuchin monkey  <= Inhabits in Central America and South America

BW-Voca in Use Unit 32-Unit 2  VIU-2
- CD Practice Pronunciation-> Read the Sentences aloud. => STT <= Aim 100%!

BW-Review Unit 32  Unit 2
- G&C-2-> Ex-2.1 -> CD Repeat G&C-2=> STT

BW-Practice Unit 32  Unit 2
- G&C-3.2-> Ex-3.2=> Blog Speak in English => Write
2. I have to finish my homework by Monday. => I have to get my homework done by Monday.
3. I usually have my hair cut once a month. I had my hair cut six weeks ago. I need to have my hair cut this weekend.
Yes, you need to have your hair cut before Christmas.
4. My tablet isn’t working properly. I need to have it repaired ASAP. But it’ll take a week to have it repaired.

Cover to Cover Unit 11  Part 1: An Amazing Athlete        #3
-> Read w/CD => Read aloud Par.4 => STT
- Expanding Vocabulary: Idioms-take  take up swimming, take part in the competition (pr-2), take place every year (pr-3), take over her life, take out the trash (pr-4), take on a challenge (pr-5)
- Vocabulary stay in shape, set a world record-break the world record, share household chores, study for a degree
=>WS Task-2  インターネット無しに生活することがどんなことかほとんど想像出来ないよ。(pr-4)
I can hardly imagine what it’s like to live without the Internet.

=> Blog Dis What is the moral of the story? => Write a moral of the story in one sentence.
moral  to tell a message about how people should or should not behave, contained in a story, event, or experience:

The moral of the story is that if you want to succeed tomorrow, you have to start working today.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿