Read & Write Unit 4 Games: What makes a competition unfair?
Reading 1: Money and Sports #1
- Vocabulary: finance-financial, have an advantage/disadvantage
- Preview the Chart of the world top football teams/p.67
- Reading-1: -> Main Ideas, Details 1-4
- Reading-2: Underline the Main Idea and Identify the Supporting Ideas/Examples of each Paragraph
=> Blog Summarize what this article wants to say within 50 words/three to four sentences.
=> Compare=> Revise the writing: grammar, paraphrasing, spelling, punctuations
Inside Reading Unit 4 Reading- 2 Changing the Future
- Vocabulary Activities
physical -> A. => Pair Is activity a physical activity or mental activity?
sufficient=> Dic enough for a particular purpose : ~ money, time, room, food, gas, supply -> C
assume=> Dic - to accept/think something as true without question or proof: We can’t ~ (that) he’s innocent simply because he says he is.
- to take control or claim authority: The new president ~s office in January. -> D.
- assist-> E.
Interest Blog Topic Reading Intro=> Amazon Go (1:49)