2020年2月20日木曜日

Senior 1-Feb.20th

Eiken Lis-P2Q 2017-3  Review #13  #23 Listen-> Repeat-1,2-> Vocabulary -> Repeat-3 => STT Repeat
greeting cards, like drawing/painting,

Typing Practice #6  Lesson-5  Learn touch typing. Practice with Typing Lesson

Comm. Practice Reporting: C26U1 Blog
Write in indirect speech. Use the third person pronouns.
I am 15 years old. My favorite subject is math. I have a pet dog, Julie. She likes me the best in my family. My parents are always nice to me. I’m trying to help my parents as much as I can. I should clean my room more often. I usually to do my homework before dinner.   Jennifer says … ” -> “She says …”.

Schoolwork Review  => Read/Speak=> STT key words/phrases  

Vocabulary in Use Review C26-U1 #1   CD->Read aloud & Blog Type the sentences
Practice C26-U1 #2  CD-> Practice for Phrases-> Fill-in-> Read aloud -> STT Reading

Bridge Work C26-U2
Review Reporting/p.13=> Blog Wrote in indirect speech. Use the third person pronouns.
G&C-1.1, 1.2-> Ex.2-a
G&C-1.3-> Ex.2-b
G&C-1.4, 1.5-> Ex.2-c

-> Ex.1.3 Global Warming: Read-> Read & Look up by sentence=> Blog Type the sentences

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿