2018年9月13日木曜日

Senior 1-Sep.13th

Eiken Lis-Pre 2nd 2016-3 
BW-Voca in Use Unit 29-Unit 1  VIU-12
- CD Practice Pronunciation-> TTS Practice Reading -> Read the Sentences aloud.
BW-Review U nit 29  Unit 1
- G&C-3 => Pair Speak 1 affirmative and 1 negative sentence: did, didn’t, was, wasn’t => So/Neither did/was I.
=> Pair Speak 1 affirmative and 1 negative sentence: do, don’t, am, am not => So/Neither do/am I.
=> Pair Speak 1 affirmative and 1 negative sentence: can, can’t, will, won’t => So/Neither can/will I.
- Reporting => Speak => STT=> Type => Gmail
BW-Practice Unit 29  Unit 2
- G&C-1: many/several/a few/number times, twice/once, never -> Ex-1.2 Pair
=> Pair Speak I did ~ when… Have you ~ => Yes …-> I did it when …  No… but I’d like to/I’m not …
=> Pair Speak I did ~ when… Have you ~ => Yes …-> I did it when …  No…   Q&A => Report in 3 sen.
Cover to Cover Unit 7 Survivors  Part 1: Survival after eight days at sea
- Read with CD
- Looking at Vocabulary in Context: drift, mosque, struck, devastate-devastating, drown, destroy
-Vocabulary: drift, raging water, sweep-swept-swept, be about to, manage to, crack, current, devastate-devastating-devastated, drown
- What do you think?: Do you think you’re good at dealing with an emergency?
=> Pair Speak your answer in 3~4 sen.
Interest Blog Type your name your name-> others can write comment: Yoshi, Sayaka, Mao, Noi, Yui
Speak 5 sen about yourself that you want others to know, inc. 2 in the past tense

-> Listen => Type 3 sen from memory

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿