Eiken Lis 2017-1
Inside Reading Unit 6 Reading-1 Food Traditions
Review Blog Writing the main ideas of the text in three to four sentences.
In early times, people ate what they could get in the place where they lived but later, they started growing crops and raising animals to produce enough food to live on.
Travelers and explorers brought back new foods and cooking methods to their homes some of which became part of their traditional foods.
People in different places and cultures have their own ways of eating food and they are proud of their food cultures.
- Vocabulary Activities: Word Corpus
ensure (L25) -> A.
rely on (L9) -> B.
diet (L1) -> C. => Pair
supply (L9) -> D. => Pair Use your Majesty at the end
2. Yes, your Majesty. We will supply your Majesty with a report.
3. We have medical supplies, your Majesty.
4. We have a supply of water and laundry detergent your Majesty.
5. Yes, your Majesty. He supplied me with maps.
discover (L29) -> E. Pair Ask questions of Even/Odd numbers.
Read & Write Unit 6 Reading 1: Memo to Restaurant Servers
- Read with Q-classroom
- Reading Skill: Identifying the author’s purpose-> A. -> B.
- What do you think? -1 => Identify the benefits and disadvantages of the new monitors for; => Pair
Restaurant Servers Customers
Blog Who will benefit the new digital dining technology the most? Write five to eight sentences in response.