BW-Voca in Use TTS Unit 36-Unit 2 VIU-2 #1, 2
BW-Review Unit 36-Unit 2
- G&C-2.1. more/fewer, as many as, as few as, a lot of
- G&C-3 must, can’t, could, may, might-> Ex-3
BW-Practice Unit 36-Unit 2
- G&C-2.2. more, less, as much as, as little as
- G&C-2.3, 4. inch, foot, gallon, once, Celsius, fractions -> Ex-2.2
- Key Communication
Cover to Cover Unit 1-Part 2 The Couple That Loves Weddings
- Read with CD
- Expanding Vocabulary: unable, unhappy, impatient, impossible, unusual, unlike
- Vocabulary - bride – groom/bridegroom, - stare at, - include-including,
- marry: He wanted to marry her. -be/get married: The couple were/got married. He’s married.
They’ve been married since 2001. - marriage: They wanted to marry again after one year of marriage.
- impatient<-> patient - neither family had a lot of money -> neither A nor B - priest
- What’s your opinion? : What do you think makes a good marriage?
=> Pair Speak your answer in 3~4 sentences.
Interest: Did you know that? (p.173) #1 Leaders