Eiken Lis 2017-3
Read & Write Unit 4 Reading 2 : The Fastest Man on No Legs
- Vocabulary Skill: Using the Dictionary
- Blog Reference Reading Oscar Pistorius From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Interest Photos: Superman to Gunman-Time Pistorius at Court-BBC
The Couple-BBC - CNN Video: 60sec Video
=> Post your comment in three sentences.
Inside Reading Unit 4 Unit 5 Urban Planning
- Before You Read 1, 2. Pair What is the tallest building you’ve visited? Would you like to work in a very tall building?
Reading-1 Skyscrapers <= what does it mean?
- Preview by Skimming: Check the title, subheadings, image/captions, Read the first (L1~6), the first sentence of each paragraph and the last paragraph (L52~53)
=> Speak a sentence to describe the main idea of this text from an online technology magazine.
This article explains the history and technologies and problems to build tall buildings.
- Reading Comprehension: Underline/Mark the key words to look for.
-> Read-1 T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements.
-> Read aloud: Intro,
-> Review the Answers => Pair Check the Answers