2017年9月21日木曜日

Junior 3E-Sep.21st

Review Practice 
1. Julie was the only student who was late for class today.
2. I enjoy playing tennis. I don’t mind playing it all day.
3. Fred can’t stand studying for more than an hour.
基礎英語-3   Lesson 79
Blog Research on the Web 
=> Read Wikipedia about Mitaka, Tokyo on the web

=> Write to introduce Mitaka or your town in five sentences 
Interest of the Day: Hmong Culture (3:37)
Bridge Work-3 Chapter 32-Unit 1 #5
- Review G&C-3.2-> Ex.3.2
- G&C-3.3-> Ex.3.3
- GIU #2  Read Part 1~3 aloud
-> Read Part 4~5-> Read aloud by Part -> Answer (2), (3), (5)-> Read aloud Part 1~3
- U-2 VIU-2  Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Practice with TTS
Lesson Review 
1. Don’t forget to take an umbrella with you. 
2. Remember to call me when you get to school.
3. I tried to stay awake during class but I couldn’t. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿