2017年3月30日木曜日

Junior 3-Mar.30th

1. Review Practice Check-> Speak=> Blog
- 基礎英語: I don’t want you to call me xx. I want you to call me yy. => You don’t want… You want me…
- Bridge Work: - I used to ski a lot but I enjoy snowboarding these days.
- My dad used to ski with me but he no longer does it. He doesn’t ski with me any longer.
- The Goodrich family called me George. Ron smelled mild/gentle and sounded cheerful.
2. 基礎英語-3
Lesson-171: encourage 
Lesson-172: the best/worst weather for sth 
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 27-Unit 2 #4
- GIU: Read aloud with TTS-> Pair Read aloud by Par.=> Check the meaning, clarify pronouns
- U-2 VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
- Writing: Blog Write five to eight sentences about yourself, what you used to do and what you do now.
- Extra Reading-> Check the Questions-> Read and Answer-> Read aloud with TTS => Relay Reading)
4. Lesson Review  VIU-1/p.31: Expressions for Time
I could hardly swim at first. In those days, I practiced swimming every other day. I swam better day by day. I had to get to the gym on time. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿