2017年3月13日月曜日

Junior 3-Mar.13th

1. Typing Practice-12 
- Review: Free Typing Test D
- Advanced Typing Skills-2=> Free Typing Test E
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-161:You did it/You made it! 
Lesson-162: it’s time for sb to do 
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 27-Unit 1 #3
- GIU  Yuki’s Story: 
- Key Communication
- Reporting
  => Practice I have a gray sweater/shirt/hat. My parents bought it on my 10th birthday. It looks good on me.
  => Trio I ~ => You …, Name ….  His/Her … It …
- VIU-2: Listen to CD-> Practice Pronunciation-> Write Answers-> Practice with TTS
4. Lesson Review Write in the indirect speech
While I was walking to the station yesterday, I met Towako sensei in front of MEL School.
I have a blue sweater. My parents bought it on my last birthday. I think it looks good on me.
=> TK has a blue sweater His parents bought it on his last birthday. He thinks it looks good on him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿