2017年2月6日月曜日

Junior 3-Feb.6th

1. Typing Practice-2 Beginner Typing - Lesson 1
Review Part 1: Home Keys and Basic Drills: asdfjkl;
Part 2: Introducing words and 3 more vowels: reui
=> Blog Type the words in Comment: fire, did, die, died, fuji, free ride, rude red deer, dear fred
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-141: Practice only
- Practice: have been studying->I’ve/You’ve, I’ve never been able to, make the most of it, I’m on fire
- Activity: 
Lesson-142: let me/translate ~ into …
- Practice: Let me talk about/introduce sth to you/help you
- Activity: Translate (color/animal/country/place) into English
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 26-Unit 1 #1
- G&C-1: Listen to CD-> Read aloud
- Ex-1.1-b: Pair Ask & Answer => Repeat You …=> Rephrase Name ~s …
- Ex-2: Speak Answers-> Read aloud=> Pair Read & Repeat
- VIU-1: Listen to CD-> Listen to TTS-> Speak & Write Answers-> Read with TTS

Lesson Report <=Blog How to Write a Lesson Report

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿