2017年2月23日木曜日

Junior 3-Feb.23rd

1. Typing Practice-7 
- Review Lesson 4: Hold the Left Shift key for these right hand capitals.
- Beginner Typing - Lesson 4 #2 Blog Typing Contest Introduce yourself in three sentences.
2. 基礎英語-3 
Lesson-151: want/don’t want you to …
Lesson-152: not, either
3. Bridge Work-3 Chapter 26-Unit 2 #2
- G&C-2.1,2: Read aloud-> Ex-2.(1)~(4) => Pair (1) Can I ask you a question? 
- G&C-2.3,4: Read aloud-> Ex-2.(5)~(8) => Pair (6) Could you do me a favor? 
- GIU Planning a Trip to Oxford-2
- Underline the Question Points-> Read and Underline the Answers-> Answer the Q
- Read aloud w/TTS: ~ You will love it -> Read aloud-> Words/Expressions
- Read aloud w/TTS: Can I study at Oxford~ -> Read aloud-> Words/Expressions
- VIU-1 Listen to CD-> Practice with TTS-> Check Words/Expressions

Review Practice: Answer Key
You don’t have to come too early, but you mustn’t be late for the class.
You mustn’t smoke or drink.
You must be 20 or older to smoke or drink.
I don’t want you to call me TK. 
I want you to call me Mr.TK.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿