2017年12月20日水曜日

Senior 2-Dec.20th

Kikutan Day 12 #2 
Read & Write Unit 3 Courtesy: What does it mean to be polite?
-> Read w/ Q-Skill
- Blog Posting Comments on Blog to Linh Loi, Hanoi  Posted an hour ago
Question: First Trip to Japan
For my new job, I will travel to Japan next month and meet my Japanese boss. This will be my first trip to Japan. I’m worried about correct business etiquette and manners. My boss invited me to her home for dinner. Do you have any advice? Post your comment in five minutes.
- Special Program-2  Philadelphia (Ch15-/Day10)
=> Blog HIV Transmission  Write your answer in three to five sentences.
If you found that one of your close friends had been infected by HIV virus, would you meet him/her less often from now?

Blog Winter Assignment-1 Kikutan Assignment-Sr.2-Dec.21st – Jan.5th (16 days for 12 Days)
Post which Day you practiced today.

Blog Winter Assignment-2 Writing
If there were only one subject for the entrance exam, which subject would you choose? Why?
Be reminded that this is not only for you but for everyone. <=Better not English
1. Write your answer in four to six sentences.
2. Then write another paragraph how you would study it.

Post your writing by 10pm on December 31st

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿